Sunday, May 31, 2009

SuMmEr

Today was such a nice day! I decicded for Kamryn to try out the hose for the first time! She had a lot of fun! I cant wait till we get stairs down our deck so we can play on the grass. Kamryn also has a black eye!! She fell off a chair at her great-grandmas! And kenley thought today was also an exceptional day too!

2 comments:

Les said...

Your weekend sounds exactly like mine! Addie also experienced the hose for the first time and loved it. She also fell off the porch face first, has a bruise between her eyes and on her forehead, and was then carring a purse with a book in and tripped ramming the book into her top lip, putting her teeth through her lip, and then she got a fat lip. I just couldn't take pictures, she looked like someone had beat her up, so sad. I guess now it would have made a funny picture though. Great pictures by the way.

Les said...

Addie has that exact outfit on today! Gotta love target! How funny!

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers