So I have been thinking alot lately and well, I need something to do with my time. So I have started my own little company! Silly Sprouts! I make custom cards, announcements or anything to announce your special occasion.
I love the creative aspect of it, and I know my ideas are only going to get bigger! I want to offer something that is not only fun and creative but, also affordable. I want you to be able to rely on me to design and create your card, or create something one-on-one with you.
My blog is up an running for it so check it out! You can click on the buttom on the left side to go there! Also If you add my button to your blog, I will give you 10% of your first order! I will be adding new ideas and layouts all the time so please check back. And any feedback is greatly appreciated!








2 comments:
Love the idea!! You know I will be using you A LOT!
Cute, what a fun idea! If you tell me how to add your button, I will put it on my blog.
Post a Comment