Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sisterly Love!

Kenley LOVES Kamryn! There have been a few times when Travis or I will leave the room to get something and we will come back, and Kamryn is bouncing Kenley in the Boppy, and Kenley is just smiling away. The other day, I went to get more diapers to change Kenley and I came back downstairs and Kamryn had taken Kenley out of the boppy undone her clothes, had her diaper off and was putting bum ointment on her bum! Again, Kenley was just smiling at her! Then yesterday Travis was watching TV and Kamryn had a popsicle, he was just sitting there then all the sudden he heard Kenley cooing, and sounding happy he looked at her and she had a red face from the popsicle her big sister was feeding her! Luckily we had no upset tummies! But from now on we are going to have to keep a closer eye on Kamryn! She just loves to help her little sister!

0 comments:

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers