



So I have been trying to find Kamryn something to do outside, so for her birthday I wanted to get her something that she could do outside! She loves to swing, so I had been looking on KSL for something. If you ever look on there in the swing, playset and slide section, and are not calling the person that posted their item within the first minute, you dont get it! So I found this toy 10:30 at night and called the lady! I WAS THE FIRST CALLER! Finally! But as we were on the phone like 12 other people called her! It is pandamonium! But anyway Kamryn loves it. I just cant wait till she can learn how to pump herself. SWING SWING SWING, is all you hear until you are there pushing her!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Early Birthday!
Documented by Lyndsie at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Cute piggies!
Post a Comment