Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sunny, happy days!

Kenleys cute little smile!!







So Kamryn had this outdoor toy with a swing and slide on it, and yesterday she was playing on it and it tipped over on her! So I thought it was time to get something new! So I put the old toy on KSL and sold it in 10 min! And decided to get Kamryn a big girl slide! She loves it! She slide down it like 50 times last night, she was not to happy to come in and go to bed!

1 comments:

Les said...

Cute, Kenley is getting so big. We need to get the girls together for a play date, Addie loves the big slides, we should go the park or something! I need you to come over and help me with flowers on my patio. I have no idea where to even begin, your patio looks very cute!

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers