This is what Kenley did most the time! Yes she loves to be bundled under a lot of blankies!

We painted a purse thing, Which only lasted a min and they decided to paint our fingers.

She even missed daddy so much that she decided to wear his hat!

We are so glad daddy is home! Things just werent the same with out him!
( This pic is pre-marrige and 2 babies! I couldnt find one of me that was acceptable enough to put up so, here is to 4 years ago!)
1 comments:
You are a dork, but that its a great picture of you! Its true what they say about you not appreciating something till its gone, I used to despise my body, but now I look back at pictures and wonder what in the world was I thinking?! I would give anything to have that back!
Post a Comment