Kamryn loves talking on the phone! I cant remember who she was talking to but something sure was funny!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
How cute is that! I miss seeing her. Kenley looks like she's growing so fast. Your kids are just dolls. You guys are so smart to keep track of all these cute moments like this-thanks for sharing them. We'll have to get together soon. Love, Grandma Diane
2 comments:
How cute is that! I miss seeing her. Kenley looks like she's growing so fast. Your kids are just dolls. You guys are so smart to keep track of all these cute moments like this-thanks for sharing them. We'll have to get together soon. Love, Grandma Diane
Just you and trav should come out to the dunes on saturday, and leave the babies here with the fam.(btw that pic is so cute)
love ya lots,
Lexis and Christy
Post a Comment