Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 month

Today was Kenleys 2 month appointment! She is getting big even thought she still seems to tiny!
Weight 10.65 49%
Length 23.0 77%
Head 15.4 60%
She has been such a fun baby when she is happy! She definetly knows what she want though. If you are not right there when she is ready to be fed or changed she lets the whole neighborhood know about it. She started smiling about 1 week ago, and it is so cute. I try to catch it with the camera but no luck so far!

I also just noticed I did my 100th post last time! I am not sure if it is a big deal or not, but most people do something for it like some special post. Well I am not, I just thought I would point it out!

1 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Yeahh! She is just adorable! FYI, your phone is turned off, Tara is trying to get a hold of you :) See ya tonight!

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers