Friday, January 30, 2009

Doctor Appt.

So I went to the doctor today and everything is looking great. I am thinning out and I am dialated to a 1!!!! The doctor said we should see this baby in 2 weeks or so! I am so excited, but now that it is actually getting close I feel really unprepared. I want my house spit spot clean but I clean it and then a week goes by and it looks like I didnt touch it! So I guess I will start cleaning every day! And I have some finishing touches on the babies room but just cant figure out what I want to do! The list goes on and on! So lets hope i get motivated enough to do them all!

1 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Your house is always clean! You are so funny. I am super excited for you! Please let me know what I can do to help. I can also make dinner for you guys and stop by. Love ya!

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers