So this is the ONLY picture I will post of my ever growing belly, especially of my bare belly. But tonight my friend knew this lady who is building her portfolio of paintings and she decided to do pregnant bellies! It was so fun, and she also did my friend Sara and she is have a boy on Feb. 4 so she painted a vintage car! SOO CUTE!! Oh and for those of you who didnt know Kenley is the official name!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Belly Picture!
Documented by Lyndsie at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Your belly is so cute... and i love that name. Adorable.
That is really cute! I know how it feels to not want to show your belly but that is really cute! I've never seen that done before.
...and don't be too worried about two little ones. It takes some adjustments but it is lots of fun! You will do just fine and Kamryn will love a little sister I'm sure.
Post a Comment