My mother in-law is a really good sewer and I have tried to have her teach me how to sew things but, to see her do it in 1 hour compared to my 2 or 3 days. I decided it is much easier and very much appreiciated that she does it as I watch! Well a couple weeks ago she made this for new baby girl! It turned out so cute! The ribbon was kind of a pain and took the longest but I think it was worth it!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
How cute is this?
Documented by Lyndsie at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Oh how cute!!! Do you have any sewing tips about sewing with minky? That stuff stretches soooo bad when I sew with it! None of my corners ever match up when I am done! Sewing is frustrating sometimes!
That is so adorable Linds! I want to learn how she does that.
Cute! I love baby blankets, you can never have enough! I wish I had one but I am not a great sewer.
Post a Comment