We decided it would be fun to take Kamryn to Kangaroo zoo and see if she liked it! At first she was a little hesitant but once she saw how fun the other kids where having she decided it was okay to have fun! We brought our neice Alexis to help out and they had so much fun!

After a slide she all the sudden only had one sock on. But about 15 min later Kamryn had it in her hand!
I cant believe how big she looks!








2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I heard that place is so much fun. I'll have to take Hudson there. I am SO jealous that you are due so soon! UGH! I am measuring big too... so hopefully I get to move my date up like you did! I noticed you have babinskis on your websites list. I LOVE that place! ooohhh! I get in trouble there!! Keep in touch and email me pics of your cutie when you have her! you have my email!
Lyndsie,
Your daughter is adorable!! It sucks not having much to do with the fam, I have never even seen her! I hope things are well with you and Travis!! Take Care, Ryann
Post a Comment