Tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary I think i will post 3 reasons why
I {Heart}My Husband
1. His sense of humor! Sometimes a bit crude, and unessesary, but he always has ways to make me laugh!
2. His dedication to his companies and employees. I do get irriated with him a lot with how much time he spends on his work, but I do know that without him and his business we wouldnt be blessed with the life and things that we have.
3. His love for his family! Travis is always there to help! He is a great daddy and always has so much fun with Kamryn. She loves to play with her daddy, and she loves when he takes her outside to ride her 4-wheeler! I am so grateful that I got to marry my best friend and I love you so much thanks for all that you do!!!

Travis also suprised me with a little pampering! I got a massage and a facial! It was so nice to be in peace and quiet!
For anyone that knows Travis he is impossible to buy for. Usually if there is somthing he wants he gets it himself! But i had remembered he wanted this Cologne so this is what I got him! It smells wonderful!
And finally tomorrow night we are going to Spencers for dinner! They have delicious food and I am so excited for a night with just the 2 of us!









3 comments:
Congrats to the both of you! Hope you have a great day!
Spencer's is amazing!! We went there for our Engagement night dinner!! We loved it! We were broke by the end of the night, but soooo worth it!
Happy Anniversary!!! Your family is so cute. Megan and I will come visit you when you have your baby!
Post a Comment