So for the past 4 days I have had some signs that I am pretty close to labor! (I will not give you the semi unpleasant details!) But I have been having those Braxton Hicks contractions now for about 2 days straight! They are very painful and uncomfortable! I know they are not the real thing because with Kamryn I went into labor on my own at home and those where like 10x more painful then I am experiencing now! So I am hoping at any time they will get really painful and I will know I am really in labor! And my doctors appt is on Friday and so I dont really see any point in going and getting checked before then!!! So lets hope this baby is here by Friday or the following week! I dont really want her born on Valentines day!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
You do realize that it is now going to happen on Valentines day just because you said that! You are at the hardest part, the end, and the "it could be any day now" That was definately the hardest part for me. At least now, you know what to expect or look for.
Let us know if we can take Kamryn off your hands for a while if you need. Addie could use a play date! You better call when you go to the hospital!
Congrats! I am excited for you.
A Valentines baby would be cute!! Let me know when you have her! Send me text and a pic of her when she is born! If u need me to come over after and give u a pedicure I will :) Love ya and will be thinking about you!
I've been thinking about you... Have you had her yet???
Post a Comment