Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wild One

This little girl is 10 months old (as of 5 days ago)! I cant believe it! In 2 short months she will be 1! She has gotten quite the little personality this last month!
She knows what she wants and when she wants it! Kenley is really happy but when something is taken from her or you put her somewhere she doesnt want to be watch out for the scream of death!
She is standing on her own and I hoping she will walk anyday now. I think 4 months of crawling is enough.
She is into everything and anything, opening cupboards, climbing stairs over and over again!
She has been on a nap strike lately and is only taking 1 nap a day! Which is not enough for either of us, but luckily she is sleeping from 7:30 to about 8 at night so I guess that makes up for it. Right?
She loves relaxing in Kamryns chair in her room and can just sit there and watch a show for ever it seems like!
Kenley has begun to HATE her carseat! It is a battle everytime we put her in there!
She loves to be the center of attention and is most happy when this is going on!
We love our little Kenley and cant wait for the next new thing!
Wild One.....Faith Hill

0 comments:

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers