Friday, December 11, 2009

The Bowling Song....

Tonight we decided last minute that it would be fun to go bowling! So we got together with Bryce, Racheal and Quintin and went to Rumbis and then went bowling! It was pretty funny watching the kids bowl for the first time! Quintin ran on the lane and fell and Bryce ran after him and landed flat on his butt, kicking Quintin in the head!!! It was kind of sad but I have to admit pretty darn funny too! But after some soothing, Quintin was ready to go! It was Kamryn, Quintin and I on a team and Bryce, Travis and Rachael. Rach won over all with a 136 and Kamryn came in second with a 115! I sadly got a 41!! but I had so much fun losing!
(and sorry for the pic quality they are from Travs phone!)





The Bowling Song.......Asleep at the Wheel

0 comments:

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers