This cold weather has been wretched around here! I dont do well in the cold! I dislike coats and I despise shoes that are appropriate for snow! So when it comes to playing in the snow my kids will get few days of those! I cant wait for summer! So I have been trying to come up with some fun things for us to do that we all enjoy, and here are a few of them:
We have been being quite crafty around here! Kamryn has been drawing a ton and these are the faces she draws all. the. time.! I think they are so cute and funny! She also likes to draw pigs. I have been in the process of making gifts for people at work, and sewing Kenley new bedroom stuff! Which I cant wait to be done with!
This is our gingerbread house we made! Kamryn was so articulate! Although she did eat most the candy before placing it on the house! Kenley had a few pieces too, that "accidentaly" fell on the floor!
Kenley loves laying in the dog kennel! She will make her way there and lay there for 10 min sometimes! She is so silly!
And then today we went to see When Elmo Grows up! We had great seats, 3rd row floor. Kamryn was in awe of the characters until they came up to her to give her 5 and then not so much! Kenley couldnt quit staring at them for the first 20 min and then she got at little restless, fussy, and 1o min later she was asleep, so that made for the rest of the show very enjoyable for Kamryn and I!
Til' Summer Comes Around.....Keith Urban









0 comments:
Post a Comment