Monday, June 22, 2009

{Treehouse Museum and Pineview}

PICTURES, PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!
So on Kamryns birthday my friend and I took our girls to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden.. It was really fun, it was kind of like the Childrens Museum at the gateway but cheaper, not as busy, and more toddler friendly stuff!! Kamryn, Sami and Emmalise had so much fun they were just running around trying to do everything they can!! I have way more pics but I already knew this post would be an overload of pics so I only picked a few!!
Over Fathers Day weekend we went to Pineview!! It is our first time out in the trailer this year and it was much needed! It was nice to just get out(even though it rained most the time) We watched movies, went for walks, roasted mallows, and played on the beach! On Fathers day Travis family came up, and we ate and then Kamryn and Quintin played in the water for a while, it was cold at first but then they loved it!!! The first day we were there we went down just to see the water and Kamryn decided she needed to barrel into the water with all her clothes on in the rain!!!! After that she wasnt too sure about the water!


0 comments:

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers