









Kamryn had her 2nd birthday party today! It was supposed to be a pool party but with the high being only 69 DEGREES, we opted out of that idea and just played some games! In the pics where Addie and Kamryn have bags, all the kids made their own ice cream in a bag! YUM! And the sun did come out for a little bit so they played with water balloons, beach balls, and ran through a little Dora sprinkler! Thank you to everyone that came and all the fun gifts you gave Kamryn! She got a ton of dress-ups so anyone want to come play? She also got a purse, 4 pairs of sunglasses, a bike, a ball cage thing, and plenty of Disney Princess stuff! 







3 comments:
Oh fun! I love little birthday parties! :) The birthday girl looks cute! :)
She looks so cute!!! I am so sorry I didn't make it to the party. We didn't get away from my Brother's house soon enough. Looks like a lot of fun!
What a fun party, the girls had a great time!
Post a Comment