This little girl has been sleeping in her own bed for about 1 week now and it seems she is much, much happier, and we all sleep a bit better!
This little girl has also started to roll over from her front to back!!! She does it quite well but can only stand having her face in the ground for so long!
And I cant get enough of this cute darn flower!!! I must get more!
This upcoming week we have Kamryns actual birthday and Travis also!(which means a little alone time!) And then this weekend we are finally going somewhere, we are going to pineview for a little sun, swimming and just relaxation away!!!!
I CANT WAIT!!!








1 comments:
I can't believe how big Kenley as gotten! Yeah the weather was so bad on Sat that no one came to the open house, but the garage sale went well. We got rid of Everything! The pictures are up on the internet of our house and they turned out really well, so hopefully someone will see them and come buy our house. Tell Travis we said happy birthday, hopefully the weather works out so you can catch that sun, we are all so desperately trying to find!
Post a Comment