Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And the baby is a.......

Well I will hopefully be able to tell you tomorrow. I talked Travis into going to fetal foto. Well actually he made me a bet that if we were in our house I could NOT go. But we are not in our house so he lost. He is a little mad about it but a deal is a deal! I need some sort of good news in my life because waiting everyday for an answer on if we can close or not and everyday not getting an answer is a bit draining! I wish I could post pictures but our laptop has been broken and I have no way of getting the pics on the computer but I do have some good pics to come. Well until tomorrow night!

1 comments:

SARA & ADAM KERR said...

You best be texting or calling me once you know. I really think it is a boy. YEAH for us. LET ME KNOW. i am super excited for you!

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers