Sunday, August 24, 2008

2nd doctor appt.

So on thursday I had a doctors appt. Everything looks great. The heartbeat was 150bpm. I lost whopping 1 pound, but i feel like I lost 20 because I am sick 24/7. I am trying to talk Travis into going to Fetal Foto so we can see what the sex is 4 weeks before we would have our regular Ultrasound, but so far he is not budging! I just love knowing and if I see something cute I like to buy it! Well i will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Im SOO happy for you!! I hope you are feeling better. LOVES

SARA & ADAM KERR said...

I am sorry friend. I feel bad for you. I know how that goes. My mother in law is taking me to Fetal Fotos because she wants to know as bad as me. I am so excited. I find out this week.

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers