Well what can I say I have blogged about it a couple of times and no one ever got any updates because frankly there was nothing to update about! Well 5 months later the only news that I have is we are not getting the house! FOR SURE! With the mortgage things changing so fast so quickly, Ivory and our lender just did not move fast enough. When we started the whole process we had $60,000 and Travis has awesome credit. Which was plenty of money, and now because of Ivory taking so long to approve things and the market we need $120,000 to close and let be honest thats a bit unatainable. So with feeling like we have wasted at least 3 months of our life I think we found something perfect for us right now. It is a brand new Townhome in Bountiful, everything is done on them except for all the finishing work. So basically we get to pick all of our color options, cabinets, hard wood, EVERYTHING! And the best part we will be able to move in 20 days! It is quite a change from what our Ivory house was but, I am just greatful we are going to be in our own space again! It will have 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths so it is a good size and in a few years we are just going to keep it and rent it out. So in the long run it will be way beneficial! We cant wait!!!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
You should rent it out to us :)
Well I am glad you finally have an answer! The new place sounds awesome.
Post a Comment