Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October....

This has been a pretty crazy month. I feel like we have been so busy but when I think of it I only can think of a few things. We went to the Scarecrow Festival! It is getting even more fun now that the kids are getting older to actually enjoy the things they have there! Cousin TJ got baptized, Kenley turned 8 months old!!! (post on that later) and finally I got a job! I cant believe that Halloween is in less than a week! I dont even feel prepared! I dont really know what I need to be prepared for but, I dont feel ready I guess! It is hard I think to decide what to do because it feels like no one does the door to door thing anymore! So we just have to decide what trunk-or-treat party to go to! Which to me isnt really fun! To me the excitement was going door to door! But a lot of things have changed since I was little and I guess because my kids never did that it is not like they will miss it! Right?
I got a part time job working about 20 hours a week and it is great! I like the people, the atmosphere, and lets all be honest it is nice to get away for a few hours a day! Travis has been great through this! He is home in time to watch the girls when I go and can get them to sleep sometimes better than I could! I will admit I do miss my girls ALOT but we all get a break and everyone is happy!!!
I will leave you with these two enjoy the nice fall weather!

1 comments:

weston'smommy said...

Congrats on the job where are you working? Your girls and are so cute. I agree trunk or treating just isn't the same. I am sticking to the old tradition of going door to odoor as long as I can. LOL!

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers