Monday, October 5, 2009

7 1/2 Months Old....

So yes this post is a few weeks late but I still have a few things to document! Kenley is growing so fast! Just 1 month ago she wasnt really crawling all the way and didnt eat solid foods and now.. she is all over the place, she is pulling herself up to things, she loves eating some little foods all by herself. And as you can see she has become a little stubborn of letting me help her with the messy stuff! Oh and she is getting 4 TEETH! She hasnt been to fussy just a really bad runny nose! But I cant wait to get this stage over with! Some things that she absolutly loves are: Going outside, playing in the bathtub with Kamryn, and she loves to watch shows on TV. I cant believe it is already October.. Before we know it Christmas will be here and then Kenley will be 1!

1 comments:

weston'smommy said...

So cute. Cason is so ready to crawl too. Aren't they fun?

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers