Friday, December 19, 2008

Temple Square and dog bath!

I know having a dog bath and Temple square in the same post is a kind of weird but I am doing it anyway. A couple nights ago Travis finally decided to go to Temple Square. I had been bugging him for a week or so but he has been so busy with snow removal that he was never home or too tired to go. So there was no snow so I asked if we could go, of course he replied and said NO! Around 6:30 he decided he was sick of sitting at home so HE decided we could go. It was fun, we walked around for a while and then rode a horse carriage, Kamryn liked it at first but then got mad!!!
Kamryn loves our dogs so I thought I would let her give them a bath luckily is was not a disaster!






2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi Lyndsie I don't remember where I saw your blog.... Your little Kamryn is such a doll.

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Kamryns eyes are BEAUTIFUL in the last pic!

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers