Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!!

We had a really fun Christmas this year! It was fun to see how excited Kamryn was! I have way more videos than I do pics but they are too big to put on here! She gets so excited on her 4-wheeler and she loves to cook in her kitchen! Kamryn and her Dora Helmet so when she goes outside on her 4-wheeler

Kamryn and Daddy getting her 4-wheeler ready to ride. Kamryn love, love, loves this kitchen! This is all she kept on wanting to play with. She makes good dinners!! Also as you can see I already took my tree down, Christmas day infact. I was just ready for Christmas to be over!


2 comments:

Lyndsie said...

hi lyndsie! (funny how we spell our names the same way....you don't see that very often!) anyway, i got your comment on my blog about the blog backgrounds...and i actually just designed it myself in photoshop. i also followed some instructions on how to get the sidebar border. i can email you those instructions if you'll leave me your address on my blog...if you want them!! good luck!!

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

I just love that kitchen place. Sounds like you had a great christmas. That is hilarious you took the tree down already! You make me laugh

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers