Hey dont judge I know this was in MAY! I forgot to post about it as I was going through my camera. Better late then never. Kamryn had a great first year at preschool. She has grown so much. It is funny to watch the videos from the first months music program to the one the last day of school. She was getting so into it! So funny. Mrs. Brittany isnt doing preschool this coming year so we had to find her a new teacher. Kamryn I know will be fine, but everytime we try to talk about it, she only will go to Mrs. Brittany!!
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Preschool Graduation.....:)
Hey dont judge I know this was in MAY! I forgot to post about it as I was going through my camera. Better late then never. Kamryn had a great first year at preschool. She has grown so much. It is funny to watch the videos from the first months music program to the one the last day of school. She was getting so into it! So funny. Mrs. Brittany isnt doing preschool this coming year so we had to find her a new teacher. Kamryn I know will be fine, but everytime we try to talk about it, she only will go to Mrs. Brittany!!
Documented by Lyndsie at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment