Sunday, September 20, 2009

The last few days......

This last week has been pretty fun...we went to Farmington pond, had Quintin over, it rained which I L.O.V.E. and had a great birthday dinner with friends! And the biggest thing is Kenley is full on crawling, I have a video so that will be on here soon! It is nice because she likes to explore but gets into a lot of stuff! So here is my usual... Lots of pics.. I dont really like to write on here it sometimes gets me in trouble!!

I look so pasty white in this pic! and it is still summer!

3 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Kenley looks so cute in those pics, she is sure growing up fast. I am glad you didn't post the other awful pic of me..thank you :) Lets start planning a girls night once a month, its nice to get out and just laugh.

* said...

very cute pics!! I can't believe how curly camryn's hair is. it's so pretty!! Love the dogs too. how cute :)

Lacey Jay said...

Kenley is getting SO big. She's darling. Oh and I LOVE your dark hair... looks great on you:)

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers