Quintin waving at the parade!!
Kenley doing what she does best, trying to inhale her hands!!!
Instead of getting her face painted she got a patriotic thing on her arm, she was oh so proud!!
Kamryn in all her sweating GLORY!! She definetly got her dads sweat glands!!!





The parade this year was so fun with Kamryn!! She loved all the waving and clapping! She didnt like the horns and fire trucks very much!! However those were over with right at the beginning!About mid way through the parade though something so scary happened!! The special olympics were coming by right in front of us, and one of the girls slipped and the jeep ran her arm and leg over!!!! Then reversed back over her!! It was insane!! So many people ran to help and were screaming! She just layed there til the ambulance came. She seemed like she was going to be okay, it looked like she just had some pretty bad road rash!!! Before the parade we went to the carnival on 4th north and rode the swings over, and over and over, rode the pony Snoopy twice, and ate 2 snowcones!!!! It was fun, and believe it or not for all the years I went to the parade I had NEVER been to it before!! Kenley just have fun relaxing and watching the trees!!!It was nice to finally get out of the house althought it was sooo.. hot!!












2 comments:
Oh my gosh so that is what stopped the parade for awhile. That is insane. We were inline to ride the pony when Kamryn was getting off. I was going to say hi but after I got Weston on the pony you were gone. Glad you had fun.
Looks like you have been having a fun summer! I love all the Kenley pictures, she has the cutest expressions! And Kamryn is always have a good time.
Post a Comment