Monday, March 23, 2009

1 Month

I cant believe Kenley is already 1 month old! She is a pretty good baby. She goes to bed around 9:30 and sleeps until 5, eats and then sleeps till about 9:00. The day time is not as predictable, but she is awake a lot which is fun! She is already growing out of her newborn outfits, and diapers. She loves riding in the car but when the car stops she cries! Kenley loves staring up at the fan. I am not sure she can really see it but she will stare at it as long as you let her! We are so lucky to have Kenley in our family! I cant wait till her and Kamryn can go play and do fun sister stuff together!

0 comments:

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers