Thursday, November 27, 2008

I have forgot what it is like!!

So we have lived in our house now for a week! I cant tell you how grateful I am to have our own place again! I miss the decorating and painting, I miss cooking our own meals and doing the dishes at my own pace! I am grateful to the many people who have let us stay with them, there has been a fight a total loss of communication and moving into a house with cousins that love to play which was nice to have sometimes to have time to myself. But nothing is like living on your own!!! I am almost done with Kamryns room, I just cant find a way I like the furniture and same with the babies room. I will post picks once I am finished. OHH and Kamryn has also been in a big girl bed since we moved and she is doing great!!! I thought it would be this game of going in and out putting her back in. But she acts like she has beed doing this all along! When she wants out of her room she pounds on the door and says MOM! One time when I went in there she was just sitting in the chair! Now I just have to get rid of the darn binki and finish potty training her and we are all set for the new baby to come!

2 comments:

Les said...

I can't wait to see the new place! Glad to hear that Kamryn is doing so well in her bed.

Jay and Krista said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of it! How have you been feeling?

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers