1. Whenever I eat grapes no matter what color I have to peel off the skin, yes it is time consuming and sometimes not worth it but I can't stand the texture of the skin.
2. When I do laundry I always do darks, whites, towels and then my reds. And then when I fold them I have to fold all of the same thing before I move on. For example I fold all the shirts before I move on to the pants etc.
3. I would not consider myself a clean freak, however it drives me nuts when things are on counters and dishes are in the sink, which unfortunatly my husband doesn't know what a dishwasher is sometimes. And he is the king of keeping receipts. So they ate everywhere.
4. Back to food, with being pregnant I love, love love toast with country crock butter and raspberry jam with seeds. I'm a bit embarassed to say I eat it like 2-3 times a day!
5.
Well my mind has gone blank ill post the rest later.
I tag Leslie, Megan, Lacey and Heidi
Thursday, October 30, 2008
6 Quirky things about me....
Documented by Lyndsie at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment