Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spaghetti Anyone?




We gave Kamryn spaghetti for the first time and let her eat it all by herself. She loved it but then she started itching her eyes and touching her ears. It got everywhere. We actully did this a while ago but I have not been that great at doing this lately!

2 comments:

Kat Dog said...

Hey! Holy crap it has been so long! Your baby girl is so cute! I'm living in North Salt Lake out in Foxboro and have been married for 5 years! I know! Crazy! I work as a dental assistant in Sugar House and have two dogs that are my babies. I saw the pics of your house! Beautiful, I know how it goes with builders, its like you would think they'd want to do it right the first time, because, HELLO your going to notice when they do the wrong thing :) Well it's so good to hear from you! Where are you living! Congrats on the new pregnancy! How did you and your husband meet?

Leib Family said...

HEY LYNDS!! OMG'osh! IT's BEEN LIKE A MILLION YEARS SINCE I HAVE SEEN OR HEARD FROM YOU!!! Ok... there is TOO much to write here... so email me, K!?! heididawn14@yahoo.com MISS YOU!

Baby

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kamryn Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kenley Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers